I’m working on writing about the concert, but there’s so much other stuff that needs doing this weekend that I can’t seem to concentrate long enough to finish it. In the meanwhile, Maurelita tagged me to list eight things about me you’d never dream of knowing. I have a feeling I’ve done a similar thing in the past. I’m also finding it quite hard to think of that many things that anyone would want to know… But here goes.
1) I own 45 pairs of shoes (and I don’t think that’s so much!).
2) I hate wearing clothes at home – the smartest you’ll find me at home is in my pyjamas.
3) I sing along to the theme tune of C.S.I.
4) I buy way too many useless things on eBay (but also a lot of brilliant finds!)
5) I don’t drink much alcohol.
6) I often prefer silence to ‘background noise’, if I want to listen to music I want to really listen to it.
7) I’ve rekindled my love for live music again, going to gigs makes me feel more alive.
8) Tickling Stu is the most fun there is (even though I know it’s cruel).