1. On the flight over (which took two hours longer than it should have) I sat in the last row and they ran out of breakfast when they got to the row before me. 😐
2. It looks really sunny and warm in London, but is in fact quite chilly. I wish I was wearing a thicker coat.
3. My handbag broke.
4. Orange promised me £30 worth of free text messages which have yet to materialise. I’m going to have to phone their annoying customer service again.
5. My usb lava lamp which I got from Chris and Amy (and that looks like a dildo) has broken. No swirly things swirling around anymore.
6. Someone has nicked my scissors (in addition to the pens that get stolen every time I’m not in the office).
7. Work is a bit too much like work.
I can’t think of any more at the moment. I have a big niggling complaint at the back of my mind but I can’t put my finger on it. Hmm.
Yesterday I bumped into Susanna on Tottenham Court Road, which was very strange, as you never bump into people you know in London (well apart from that time I bumped into Louis Thoroux but he pretended not to know me :|). Anyways, I was all weirded out, I thought she was one of those people trying to get me to donate some money to charity or something. 😛